Fresh, local, restaurant quality meat & Seafood
We are passionate about providing our neighborhoods with humanely and sustainably raised, restaurant quality meat. We partner with local producers such as Jack Mountain Meats, Painted Hills Natural Beef, and Draper Valley Farms to insure we deliver a quality product. We also offer semi-prepared meat options such as marinated, stuffed, and seasoned items. All made with love and care in our meat department. Looking for something special? Just ask, we are happy to accommodate special orders!
- Our very own house ground beef-this flavorful grind is from 100% Painted Hills Natural Beef, from Fossil Oregon
- Steaks and roasts cut and trimmed to highest standards
- Complete selection of fresh locally grown chicken- Including free Range and Organic options
- “Mor Mor’s Potatis Korv” ~ Our famous potato sausage made from an old family recipe
- Hand formed burger patties
- Locally made sausages from Uli’s and Bavarian Meats
- Holiday specialties such as fresh free-range turkeys and Painted Hills Rib Roasts
We strive to offer highly rated sustainable seafood and the best of what’s in season. Locally harvested oysters, Washington coast rockfish and Norwegian steelhead are just some of what you’ll find in store. When it comes to seafood our motto is, it’s got to be fresh!
- Fresh wild Alaskan halibut and salmon including Copper River, Coho and sockeye
- Made in-house salmon patties
- Best of season local oysters, clams and shrimp meat
- Fresh locally sourced bottom fish selections such as ling cod, black cod and Petrale sole
- Small batch smoked salmon and lox from Gerard and Dominique