Spring Shaved Asparagus Pasta Salad Recipe
This pasta salad features bright, crisp flavors perfect for spring.
Shaved Asparagus Pasta Salad Recipe
- 4 cups Carsos Rotini
- 1 ½ cups shaved asparagus
- 1 cup green peas, fresh or frozen work just fine
- ¼ cup radishes very thinly sliced
- ¼ cup chives, sliced thin
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup grated parmesan
- 1 lemon juiced
- Salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- Cook pasta in boiling salted water until al dente (3-4 minuets).
- While pasta cools prepare veggies. Trim both ends of the asparagus reserving the tips. Using a peeler, make long peels along the length of the asparagus to create long ribbons. No need to cook them as they’re so thin. Add peas (defrost first if frozen).
- Make the dressing by combining the mayo, grated parm and lemon; whisk together.
- Gently toss the pasta with the vegetables and dressing.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.