The holiday season is a time for celebration and what better way than with festive libations! If you are looking for something unique to serve guests at your next gathering or for something to sip while trimming the tree these 3 holiday cocktails are sure to get you in the Christmas spirit .
Cranberry Old Fashioned– A festive twist on a classic cocktail this drink is both delicious and eye catching.
- 3 ounces quality bourbon whiskey
- 1 ounce cranberry simple syrup
- 3 shakes Angostura bitters
- Garnish with orange peel, fresh cranberries, and rosemary
- In a serving glass with ice, stir together the bourbon, cranberry simple syrup, and bitters.
- Garnish with orange peel, fresh cranberries, and rosemary.
Hot Toddy– This classic cozy drink is great to sip on chilly winter days sure to keep you warm this holiday season.
- 1/2 c. Water
- 1 oz. bourbon
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- cinnamon stick and lemon slice for garnish
- In a teapot or small saucepan, bring water to simmer.
- In a mug combine bourbon, honey and lemon juice. Pour over hot water and stir to combine.
- Garnish with cinnamon stick and lemon slice.
Ginger Snap- Featuring rum and ginger beer this simple refreshing cocktail is the perfect signature cocktail for your next event.
- 1 1/2 ounces Rum
- 1/2 ounce ginger liqueur Domain de Canton
- Juice of half a lime
- Ginger beer
- Lime wedges, to garnish
- Fill a short tumbler or rocks glass with ice. Add rum, ginger simple syrup and lime juice, stirring to combine and chill. Top off with ginger beer (about 2 ounces), and stir to combine. Garnish with a lime wedge.
You can find everything you need to whip up these festive cocktails and all the staples for stocking your home bar this holiday season in our spirits department.