This may be a controversial topic with so many interpretations of the perfect burger! But here is what we Think makes the perfect burger:
- Use a hand formed patty made with out house ground Painted Hills beef.
- build a bun barrier by placing cheese on top of the patty and toppings below.
- Keep lettuce from getting soggy by placing it farthest away from the hot burger patty.
- Slather both sides of the bun with sauce for maximum flavor.
- Toast buns in butter ideally, but a light toast on the grill works too.
- American cheese is king! the melty gooey texture it adds to burgers is impossible to match.
- Mustard is for hot dogs, full stop!