This classic whiskey cocktail is simple and refreshing perfect for enjoying on a summer evening!
Recipe (Serves 2)
- 4 ounce (8 tablespoon) whiskey
- 1/2 lemon, sliced into 4 wedges
- 10 large mint leaves
- 2 ounce (4 tablespoon) simple syrup or maple syrup
- soda water, for serving
- Crushed ice, for serving
- Place the lemon wedges and mint leaves in a cocktail shaker. Muddle 4 to 5 times to extract flavor.
- Add the whiskey and maple syrup and fill the shaker with ice. Shake until cold and strain into a glass. If desired, add a splash of soda water. Serve with crushed ice.