The holiday season can be a stressful time with never ending to do lists. These 6 hacks can save you time in the kitchen, so you have more time to enjoy the day with loved ones.
1. Prep all vegetables a day ahead and keep them in the fridge. Without having to chop, assembling dishes will be a breeze.
2. Buy a few pre-made sides. Taking things like cranberry sauce, gravy, and stuffing off your to-do list can make all the difference! Ken’s Market & Marketime Foods offers these side dishes, and more, all made fresh daily in our kitchen. Find our full menu of prepared Thanksgiving offerings here.
3. Free up kitchen space and oven time the day of, by preparing desserts and appetizers ahead of time.
4. Skip the hustle and bustle of the grocery store around Thanksgiving and get groceries delivered from Ken’s Market or Marketime Foods to your doorstep with delivery powered by instacart. We are here to help make your Thanksgiving safe and convenient!
5. Use an insulated cooler as a warming drawer to keep dishes hot and ready to eat.
6. Pop garlic in the microwave for a few seconds and voila, it will slip right out of its skin. No need to hassle with peeling.
The bottom line is that you don’t have to spend your time stuck in a kitchen to ensure the perfect holiday. We’re here to help! From kitchen hacks, to prepared side dishes, we’ve got your back this holiday season.